|Nozzles Spring cap nozzles Mixer nozzles Filter nozzles Reverse current cut-off Adaptor Heating technology Spraying units Heat insulation plates more products|
Data protection information for suppliers, customers, other business partners and interested parties
| 1. Name and contact details of the controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Nehlep & Schmidt GmbH
DE 67574 Worms
Phone 0049 (0)6242 913423 0
Fax 0049 (0)6242 913423 99
2. We would like to make you aware that we collect, store, process and use the per-sonal data collected from suppliers, customers, other business partners and inter-ested parties. In particular the names, addresses, telephone numbers, email ad-dresses, contact details of contact persons, customer numbers as well as order and delivery data of these parties for the purpose of initiation, the establishment and pro-cessing of contractual and delivery relationships, including delivery, payment and any warranty or product liability.
The personal data collected from you is required for the conclusion and settlement of a contract. You are not obliged to provide this data, however, without this data we cannot conclude a contract with you.
The processing of your data is carried out in this respect on the basis of Arti-cle 6(1)(b) of the GDPR.
Moreover, we collect, store, process and use this information for the purpose of maintaining customer or business relationships, as well as for marketing and adver-tising our own products and services. The processing of your data is carried out in this respect on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR. Regarding this, our legitimate interest in the processing of your data results from our efforts to promote and sell our own products and services.
In addition, we process data which we receive under the legal requirements of credit agencies (from Schufa, for example) for the purpose of credit assessments concern-ing our suppliers, customers and other business partners. The processing of your data is carried out in this respect on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR. Our le-gitimate interest in the processing of this data arises from our interest in receiving the con-tractual compensatory measures owed for our services (such as compensation).
Personal data will not be passed on to third parties, with the exception of:
- transmission to third parties which we use to fulfil contractual and delivery relation-ships, for example, to the banking institutions/payment service providers handling the payments, as well as to the transport companies/shipping companies handling the deliveries;
- submission to third parties which we use in the context of marketing and advertising our products and services, for example to marketing service providers and printing houses;
- transmission to specialised service providers (contract data processors) who pro-vide services to us, such as IT service providers, on our instructions and under our responsibility for the purposes specified above;
- transmission to third parties to which we are legally obliged, for example to the tax office or other state authorities;
A data transfer to a third country outside the European Union, which is also not a contracting state to the Agreement on the European Economic Area, will only be carried out if such a data transfer is necessary for the performance of a contract be-tween us (for example, delivery to a third country). The processing of your data is carried out for the duration of the initiation and the settlement of a contract or deliv-ery relationship and for the duration of the continuance of obligations from a con-tract or delivery relationship, for example, any warranty or product liability obliga-tions, as well as for the duration of commercial or fiscal law retention periods.
With regard to the processing of your data for the duration of commercial or fiscal law retention periods, the processing is carried out on the basis of Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR.
Insofar as we process personal data in order to advertise, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of advertising. If you object to processing for advertising purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
3. You have the right to information regarding whether we process personal data concerning you in accordance with Article 15 and, where appropriate, a right to in-formation about the personal data as well as a right to, in particular, the following information about the data:
- the processing purposes;
- the categories of this data;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom this data has been disclosed or is yet to be disclosed to;
- the planned duration of the storage of this data or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining this duration.
4. Furthermore, you have the right to rectification under the conditions of Article 16 of the GDPR of incorrect or incomplete personal data concerning you and, under the conditions of Article 17 of the GDPR, a right to erasure and, under the conditions of Article 18 of the GDPR, a right to the restriction of processing of personal data concerning you.
5. You have the right to object at any time in accordance with Article 21(21) of the GDPR for reasons that arise from your particular situation against the processing of personal data concerning you which we carry out on the basis of Article 6(1)(e) or (f) of the GDPR; this also applies to profiling protected by these provisions.
Furthermore, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of conducting direct advertising in accordance with Article 21(2) of the GDPR; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct advertising.
6. You have a right to data portability under the conditions of Article 20 of the GDPR.
7. If the processing of personal data concerning you is based on your consent (in-cluding implicit consent from previous actions), you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. The legality of the processing on the basis of the consent until the revocation is not affected.