|Nozzles Spring cap nozzles Mixer nozzles Filter nozzles Reverse current cut-off Adaptor Heating technology Spraying units Heat insulation plates more products|
LS 200 - The universal paste
The all-rounder - right down to the food sector
The universal paste LS 200 is metal-free, material-neutral, resistant to high
temperaturesa dsn has NSF approval.
The exceptionally good lubrication-separation and protection effect even allows an application for highly stressed parts.
- temperature resistant from - 40° C to + 1400° C
- pressure load 230 N/mm˛
- thermal conductivity 0.7 W/m*K
- NLGI vlass 0 - 1
- color white
- prevents fretting corrosion
- adherent and abrasion resistant
- resisitant to hot and cold water
- effectively prevents stick-slip effects
The universal paste LS 200 protects against eletrolytic reactions (cold welding) in contrast to metal-containing pastes. The use of the paste LS 200 is well suited if no nickel- or metal-contatining prodcts are to be used.
The universal paste LS 200 has a health certificate for direct use in the food sector according to the USDA H1.
- clean and degrease surfaces
- apply universal paste LS 200 evenly